Friday, December 16, 2005

I use the internet when I should be doing other things

I am a latecomer. I like the internet, I use it a lot, but when it comes to putting myself out there... well I guess actually I was a first adopter in a weird way, but we won't talk about it in now. Suffice it to say, I'm the last one out there to start a knit blog. Way to jump on the trend and kill it in the process Sarah! I'll try to be witty, and I love to read your blogs, so maybe you'll love to read mine. Like a way to give back... of course I start this new project at kind of an inconvenient time.. The holidays etc. and then I'll be out of the country for a month. But if I can get through that, I can blog through anything! TIme to persevere and hopefully post some nice pics along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home