Thursday, April 20, 2006

Where I've knit

Oh oh oh! Kat is having a contest about where you have knit, which I think is cool. Here are mine:

1. On the banks of the River Kwai, Thailand.
2. On the coastof Maine.
3. The MARC Train-- especially fun when the train quits from heat exhaustion and you and hundreds of other commuters are stuck in a car without air conditioning. And you wonder why everyone carries those little bottles in paper bags they got from the conveniently-next-to -the-MARC entrance liquor store.
4. The T. Same thing, different city. Less break downs though.
5. Harvard Law School, outside on a sunny Boston day. (That has got to be up there in rarity!)

3 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

good places!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Fannie Pie said...

Impressive list... knitting is such a good travel partner isn't it? Happy Knitting!

3:53 PM  
Blogger PassionKNITly said...

OMG! She's back!!!

I would post for that contest, but I think it's just a bunch of different parks and subway trains. But maybe I'll post anyway to show how lame of a New Yorker I am.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home